My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 6 April 2018

Paper Frosting - Love/Valentine

Hi friends......happy Friday!
Well, dare I say it.......it feels like Spring may be making its mark in my neck of the woods,
yesterday was a lovely day & today seems much the same.....a little chilly but at least we have no rain or snow. Let's hope it lasts a little longer cos it sure is good to get the washing out on the line!
It's the simple things in life that please me lol!
So for today I have some more Paper Frosting to share......these were part of a love/Valentine collection I made. All using bits from my bit box, some Tim Holtz chit chat stickers & a few gems I simply layered up some die cut shapes......a great way to use up those little bits that we don't want to throw away!
Rightio, that's me for today......thanks for calling in & for any comment you might leave.
Have a lovely day & I'll see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
Think Small at Pile It On
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door
anything goes at Inspiration Destination
anything goes at Crafty Addicts


10 comments:

  1. A lovely collection Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of "frosting " Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collection of cards Jo, great colours and designs, have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely valentine collection Jo, great shapes and designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, I love valentines things anytime of the year. Thanks for sharing with us over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable - I would use them anytime. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. some great ideas to use up bits of card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab, thanks so much for joining us over at the Crafty Addicts!
    Hugs Donna (DT)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...