My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 12 October 2015

Another Christmas card.....

Hello crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
Today I have another quick & easy, flat for posting card to share....I do love the colours
 on this one although I have to say it does look much nicer in real life lol. I'm still not
 up to colouring anything, my hands are still bad but thankfully I can still get my crafty
 fix using lots of die cuts & toppers. I think once my hands are in full working order I'm
 gonna sit & colour up a whole batch of images!
So that's my lot for today, off to get my hair cut soon & have a natter and a cuppa with a
 friend, I think we might even manage a little cake with our cuppa!
Thanks for calling......see you soon!
xx



19 comments:

  1. Love this card Jo, gorgeous colours. Enjoy your cuppa and cake!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo these are so my colours, I love this combination and it also makes a super Christmas card.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Jo. The colours are gorgeous. Hope your hands are better soon, enjoy the cake!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, just beautiful, sorry about your hands giving you trouble, I hope it eases soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful christmas card Jo!
    Lovely colours as well. :)
    ~Inger xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Jo. I think the colours are really nice too. I do hope your hands are feeling better soon. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous colours and image Jo. Hope your hands are better soon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jo and love the colours. Hope your hands get better soon. Hope you had that piece of cake and enjoyed it !!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jo, such a lovely image.
    I hope you had a that slice of cake.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Jo, I do love the colours too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card Jo, hope you enjoyed your meet up for tea & cake..with a hair cut..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous colours as you say Jo - great card - posted my ATCs off today - get in!!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Christmas card Jo, sorry your hands are not good it must be difficult for you, hope you enjoyed your cups and cake.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Jo love the colours hope you enjoyed your cuppa and cake

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours you’ve used, Jo and the layout is fab! So sorry to hear you are having problems with your hand, I hope it recovers soon. A piece of cake would definitely have helped so I hope you got to have some! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, Jo this is lovely. I think your card is one of the prettiest I have seen. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Jo - this has a lovely vintage feel to it - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh this is gorgeous Jo! I love the colour combo and how everything has come together on this card. It's a lovely image and I really like the pine cones and baubles! :-))
    Sorry that you've been having pain in your hands… I really hope it improves soon for you hun.
    Hope you have a good evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...