My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 17 February 2018

Something for the weekend........

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well!
I'm loving this 'stash busting' attitude I have right now, I'm finding lots of things I'd forgotten I had & so everything I find feels like something new! It's great to be back blogging again, especially with my new laid back attitude lol! Accepting my limitations makes a huge difference too......health wise I can no longer craft  for as long as or in the same way as I used to but accepting that and crafting as & when I can (even if it's only for 5 mins) makes such a huge difference. 
So today I have a steampunk card to share......a little decoupage, some gold cogs......and I used an embossing folder! How long is it since you used one of them? It turned a plain, old piece of gold mirri into a piece of luxury card.......just beautiful. A best wishes sentiment means it'll fit almost any occasion too.
Thanks for stopping by & for any comments you might leave....have a lovely weekend!
xx

a challenge or two
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Through the Craft Room Door
anything goes at Pause Dream Enjoy
lots of layers at 4 Crafty Chicks



14 comments:

  1. Wow Jo, fantastic card the black/gold combo makes a fantastic impact, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Fantastic, Jo!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us!
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Jo,, love the black and gold with the Steampunk theme. I think we all have lots of 'forgotten' items hiding in our stash and it's good to get them out and use them, I'm making an effort to ink up my old stamps, but the new goodies keep calling out to me!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Jo, a super image and lots of great details.
    It's lovely to see you back blogging, I'm glad you have been able to continue crafting with your laid back attitude - it sounds good to me.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card! Embossing the gold gold changed it up....love the difference.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gold cogs die frame and image, stunning Steam Punk creation love it.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the striking black and gold and of course the steampunk elements too, a great card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love that fabulous topper and all those golden clogs, it's beautifully designed Jo, have a super weekend, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card Jo and so good to hear you - and positive too - wonderful!!!! Big hugs lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great, bold creation. Love the image and the cog details. Thanks for joining us at Through the craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool and fun! Just super! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...