My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 11 December 2015

Share an Oldie this Friday!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well & warm.....it's a bit chilly here, feels like we could maybe
 even be in for a bit of the white stuff!
So Friday again, wonder what we'll all be doing two weeks from now lol?
Today I'm joining in with Erika over at Snappycrafts & sharing an oldie, not very old but I'm
 kinda hoping for a white Christmas..........maybe this is all I'm gonna get!
The tags were very quick & easy to make & used less than 1 piece of A4 card! A sprinkle
of glitter, some rafia & a couple of snowflakes & that was it.....job done! 
If you fancy joining in & sharing an oldie of your own then simply pop on over to
Erica & let her know and she will visit you right back!
Rightio, need to pop into town today.....Postie left me a card yesterday saying they had a letter
for me that needed extra postage paying before they would re-deliver it........and I'm too curious
 to wait til next week lol. Take care & whatever you're planning......have a lovely weekend!
xx

19 comments:

  1. These are really striking and pretty Jo.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Jo, they are really Christmassy, we had a little snow yesterday morning but it's a gone now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag's Jo have a lovely week-end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These are two fabulous snowy tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful! Love all the texture you've achieved on these gorgeous tags Jo!
    Have a great weekend!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful Jo. Love white on white - so elegant.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully taking it easy after all the stress is what I will be doing 2 weeks from now lol - these are simply beautiful Jo - so elegant and special - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, frosty tags Jo, they look super.
    I hope your letter at the P.O. wasn't my atc's, if it was I'll pay the extra cost.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags Jo, a fabulous oldie share.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags Jo, a lovely oldie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jo love your WOW tags, great scene and they look very festive.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday. Have a great weekend. Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags Jo. I love the white-on-white, very delicate.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always enjoy seeing the oldies! I like some of my oldies better than my newies hehe! Your white on white is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful die cuts and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jo, these are fantastic Tags I love them.
    What a fantastic design you have created.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jo, just wanted to say Thank You for the beautiful card… it really is stunning and you know how I love vintage! :-)))
    your tags are really sweet… great idea to use the snowy border…they look quick to make and are very classy and elegant!
    Hope all is well with you hun... hope you and your family have a very Happy Christmas and New Year!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful tags Jo. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the new year
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Jo, the tags are gorgeous and added beauties.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...