My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Sunday 21 June 2015

Too cute!

 Morning friends.....no crafting to share today, just wanted to pop on & show you a couple of pics of our new housemates, aren't they gorgeous? We've had them for a week now, they're so good & great fun.....but still haven't got names!
They love to spend their days playing in my dining room.....and their evenings snuggled up
on the sofa!
Have a lovely Sunday!
xx

12 comments:

  1. Aren't they just the cutest. I can tell the tortie is a girl and i'm guessing the blue is a boy!. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jo, they are so adorable! I've fallen in love with both of them after just one look. :-D So glad you shared them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, they are so cute, I love kittens and cats! We have had two in the past, but husbands says no to any more. Daughters both have cats so still get cuddles. Hazel,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute, love kittys....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous little pair of kitties!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaawwwww! They are so sweet and adorable! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Jo !! How super for you sweetie , just what you need....why not call them "Huggles ans Snuggles"

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jo they are just adorable congratulations on your new babies, they are so sweet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww sooooo cute - love them - I think I'd call them Hickory and walnut - I know - I'm crackers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable kittens!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. On Jo they are adorable. I love them. CONGRATULATIONS on your new furbabies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...