My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Family

Hi friends.......hope you're all well!
Another book page to share today, again from the book I made for 
Rebecca's friend, Jess for her 13th birthday. I'm happy to say she loved
it & I think I may well have requests for a few more pages to add to it!
So this is the Family page.....as I didn't have pics of her family I
went with just a verse. Papers & girl are Gorjuss, the heart is an Xcut
die, letters cut on my silhouette, flowers & pearls are from my stash &
 the verse & words were computer generated.
That's it from me for today.....kids are all back at school/college today
so once the housework's done I'm hoping for an hour (or two) at my desk!
Thanks for calling......see you soon1
xx

challenges

anything goes at Penny's Paper Crafty
focus on a sentiment at Scrapbooker PhD
no digis/stamped images at Simply Create Too
anything goes at 613 Avenue Create


16 comments:

  1. A fabulous page Jo, such a brilliant verse.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone had to say it Jo....gorgeous !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant pages Jo, love the verse and the heart with all the family members is inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun project. Thanks for joining us for our 'Sentiment as a Focus' challenge #22.
    Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fab pages Jo… love the scrummy papers and Gorjuss Girl… such a wonderful sentiment too... I will have to make a note of that quote.
    Hope you have a lovely evening hun
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pages!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo, Great page and lovely image. Love the verse. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant pages Jo - no wonder it was well received! Its gorgeous!!! Huggles! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pages Jo love the detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh I love this project. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jo, I Love this page. Adorable and so sweet. I have a couple of Gorjuss Girl Stamps but still haven't gotten any markers yet. This is so cute. Glad I stopped by. Happy Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely booklet. You left me wanting to see more! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your wee book, gorjuss!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this is simply great. Wonderful lay-out and details. So glad you joined us this week at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely fabulous! I love Gorjuss and I love your pages!
    Thank you for taking part in our "Focus on a sentiment" challenge at Scrapbooker PhD.
    Hope to see you again!
    Hugs :)
    Francesca DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...