My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Just because.........

Morning friends..........hope you're all well!
Dull, damp & dark here today so methinks a little play time is on the
cards......after the jobs are done of course!!
Today I have a little 'just because' card to share.....I've been playing with inks & 
sprays more and more recently.....I love the freedom it gives me, no
 worrying about perfectly coloured images, smudges look fine & I love that my
 makes aren't perfect.......just like me cos I'm far from perfect lol! So I
 started with a square of card covered with Dylusions spray ink. The script &
 the corners are stamped with Memento in espresso truffle which I also used
 to ink the edges. I'mthinking now I should maybe have heat embossed the
 script but hey ho, maybe next time. The flowers were stamped with my most
favourite stamp of the moment - a 50p bargain!! Again, I used memento ink,
 coloured with Copics then I added frantage to the middle & then fussy cut
 them. I matted onto a piece of pearlescent bronze paper,then mounted onto a 
5x5 black card & finished with a snippet of ribbon. No sentiment as yet......I'll
 add one when it's needed. 
Rightio, that's my lot for today.....hoping to get a journal page finished this
aft so maybe I'll have that to show you tomorrow. Thanks for calling,
whatever you're up to.....have a lovely day!
xx
you can fine my CANDY here
you can find my ATC SWAP here

challenges


21 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Jo's getting messy and creative love it..... this is so different for you Jo and it's beautiful love the texture to it and colour very rich
    anyway hope you are well and you had a great Mother's day take care
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Jo lovely design and very effective .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous and great as a card Jo. Beautiful colour. I love my desk having random paint on it- makes me feel creative(lol)
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is goreous and so stylish. I would love to have a go at inks and sprays - fantastic job Jo - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks gorgeous, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jo, I love the flowers and those corners
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours in this card Jo. The flowers are amazing! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant, absolutely stunning, love it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Jo and well done on the inkyness. I have all sorts that I have bought over the years and never ever use them...you've inspired me!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo, a beautiful stunning card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Jo - your background looks fabulous! I'm nowhere near perfect either and thats one of the reasons I so love inky goodness! I got my ATC's today - will put a large stamp on my envelope next time - postie brought them with a charge but said I didn't need to pay - what a sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Jo and the background is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Jo, it's gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Jo. The flowers are so pretty! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Jo! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Jo love your design and colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Jo. Amazing background and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments.
    PS Belated Happy birthday!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Jo, a fabulous background and your flowers are beautiful. I love other people's inky creations but can't bear to get my fingers inky - or anything else messy!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A super card Jo. I love how you've created the centres of the flowers, it really pops out. Super colour combo too.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! Those corner stamps are superb. They would suit any style...from grunge to elaborate! Very versatile.

    Finally moved and almost settled. We are 6 dors away from my married daughter and the grandkids. They stop by so much and we have been busy babysitting so daughter and SIL can have a few date nights!
    DH worried that they might feel this house was too close to them, but they found it for us and it seems they stop by us more than the opposite...lol And we love it! They are just around the corner and down 5 houses...out of eyesight but close to walk back and forth. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...