My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 15 December 2014

Anything Goes with Sparkles Challenges!

Morning crafters, happy Monday......hope you all had a lovely weekend!
It's time for the last Sparkles challenge of the year and it's our Birthday..
....Sparkles is 4 years old and so our lovely Shaz chose the theme of
ANYTHING GOES!
I wanted to make a card that would be suitable for any occasion so 
decided to go with a peach/brown colour combo. The papers were free
 with a mag, the decoupage teddy is from a sheet I've had for years but 
sorry, I can't remember where it's from. Sentiment is LOTV & ribbon &
lace is from my scrap box.
We're sponsored this time by the very generous Di's Digi's offering
our winner a $12 to spend instore!
Di's digi
As usual we like to see any & all makes just so long as you stick to the
 theme & if you're low on inspiration then why not pop on over to the
 main blog here & check out the gorgeous Dt makes!
Rightio, better go get a move on, lots to do today....thanks for calling.
xx
challenges I'd like to enter
anything but Christmas at Penny's Paper Crafty
anything goes at Sister Act
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges

16 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super, super cute Jo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your heart bear made me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jo, such a cute teddy. I love the papers and pretty lace too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Jo, I love your decoupage teddy! The papers, lace and ribbon go so well together, such a sweet card.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jo!! Such a cute teddy and I love the gorgeous lace and ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Jo, love that bear and the pretty colour scheme. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Lovely image and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling image. I love the beautiful color combo. Happy Holidays! Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Jo - sorry I've not been around for a while - and thanks for your support - cute make hun. hope you are all okay and getting ready for a great christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jo, I love this image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable; love the image. Hugs, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the bear and your design. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Penny's paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo - Im here with my DT hat on - your card is gorgeous and definately not a Christmas card lol - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card, Jo. the bear is super cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...