My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 9 June 2014

Day 9: Craft/blog every day in June!


Here we are on Day 9 and today's prompts are:

Day 9: If you could start your crafting life all over again what would you do differently
OR
Craft something that has a beach theme

If I could start over......
I'd like to think I'd tell myself to be sensible & maybe think a bit more about what
 to buy. I'd spend more time trying to learn instead of rushing straight in! I'd only buy
 something if I had somewhere to store it! I'd finish EVERYTHING I ever
started! I'd maybe make more things for me.......there's so much I fancy doing!
I definitely would have tried jewellery making earlier! I'd have started my blog sooner...
.....I've learned so much & been so inspired by you lovely lot! 
 There's loads more I should probably have done differently but you know what?
 I'd probably do exactly the same again.....I've loved my crafty journey so far.....and 
to think it all started with a tiny little cross stitch kit!
xx

5 comments:

  1. I once did jewellery making a couple years back because one of friends did it - but I found it really difficult and fiddly! You might like it Jo. I still have my mini kit of beads etc - might take it up again! Great post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah - that was the start was it? incredible what can come from such a small thing! Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your Start Over words above Jo. I agree with all you said and like you I think I would still do it all the same way. It all started with a little bit of cross stitch for me as well and I have loads of UFOs to my name lol. Thank you so much for your kind words on my migraine - hugs Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo i made cross stitch cards before I got into papercrafting,
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was the same thought I had Jo. I think we are all guilty of wishing we hadn't bought something and never using it!! I love how your really enjoying your new path in different areas of craft with your jewellery and looking forward to seeing more pieces you make.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...