My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Tots & Teens with Nutcrafters!

Hello friends......happy Wednesday, hope you're all well!
I'm here today with my midway reminder card for the latest Nutcrafters
challenge......our lovely Helen chose the theme of Tots & Teens.....just perfect
for Katie's latest images! As usual, you have until next Tuesday to play &
there's some fab Nutcrafters prizes to be won.....we'd love to see you there!

ingredients
image - Nutcrafters
coloured with Copics
clouds - Memory box die
banner - Die-namics fishtail die
sentiment - LOTV
fence - Marianne die
flower punch & gems - stash
papers - free with a mag!
challenges I'd like to enter
stripes at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
for a child at Crafting when we can
cute with dies & punches at Cutie Pie
for a child at Oh La La



Rightio, that's me for today......thanks for calling!
xx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the sweet image Jo, love the papers too.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo. I love the cute image and fabulous cheery colours. Such a great layout too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo. Love the bright colours and the sweet image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the colours and the great papers. Nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, its super cute Jo and love the bright colours too...
    Thinking of you hunni!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sweet card, thanks for sharing your work with us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous boys card jo.fab image and I love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jo, such a beautiful scene you've created with this little cutie.Love it.Hope you are doing okay dear friend.Big hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card thanks for joining us at crafting when we can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies 'Cute Dies & Punches' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh isn't he cute! A great card for a child, love those clouds and lovely bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet card ,love the details .Thanks for joining us at CC&CC for our Stripes challenge. Crystal - DT for CC&C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...