My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 10 April 2014

Infinity love shambala bracelet

Morning lovelies.....hope you're all well! It's a bright, beautiful day here on the
Yorkshire Coast......perfect weather for pottering about in the garden methinks! All
boys at home today so some much needed muscle around to help......1 to strim
 the edges, 1 to mow the lawns, another 1 to do some digging.......oh, I'd be lost
 without my boys lol!
So today I'm sharing another Shambala bracelet.....this one is made with pink &
white waxed cotton cord, pink & white pearls and an infinity love connector
embellished with a little pink rhinestone......and as usual, it's adjustable so one size
fits all! Rightio my friends, off to rouse the troops lol.......thanks for calling & I'll see
you tomorrow!
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh Jo i so love this bracelet hunni, its amazing...you're so clever!!
    Enjoy the great weather you have hunni and spending time with your boys :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo pretty love it
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo wow what a beautiful bracelet, you are so talented, sounds like a busy day ahead for you, enjoy the beautiful weather. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I am getting there slowly, it's a hard struggle, I will get there though eventually.

    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab work Jo - a beautiful bracelet - I do hope that the gardening has gone well - I have a vision of you sitting in a deckchair sipping lemonade and directing your sons! lol - I bet its nothing like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely bracelet Jo. I hope your boys have been working hard, or they like 90% of them they start with good intensions but soon get distracted??? Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely bracelet, i would love to know how you make these...so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely bracelet Jo. Just so pretty. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love this bracelet,very feminine and somewhat casual!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it thin silver ring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...