My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 27 January 2014

I 'heart' you

Morning lovelies....and what an awful morning it is.....another day indoors
methinks.......so onto my card & for today I have a simple but (I think)
very effective card. I simply die cut a heart from a square of card, layered
it over a piece of hessian, added a stamped sentiment, a couple of pearls
and that's it......I think it would look good in other colours too!
Rightio, off to do some h****work......thanks for calling, see you soon!
xx

I'd like to enter some challenges
anything goes at Divas by Design
CAS at Addicted to Stamps
CAS at Little Red Wagon
anything goes at Sister Act
no designer paper at Dream Valley


21 comments:

  1. Good morning Jo. Thank you for becoming my latest follower. I have got to say I have had a quick look at your this year makes and I am loving what I see. I also see you have ventured into making jewellery my sister and I both make jewellery too. Up until the end of last year I never made or wanted to make cards that was until my husband and younger daughter gave me an early Christmas present of my G.C. I had always just made my gift baskets and nappy cakes. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo love the design it's very effective, love it.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo just noticed your comment hasn't shown up on my blog only on my e-mail , don't know where is gone but as long as you don't think I have deleted it. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so effective I love it! It's quite masculine with the hessian which is perfect! Lace would be good for a girlie version xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so effective Jo is your card the hessian is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Jo - love this to bit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous and stylish jo.i love the hessian heart :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! I love the burlap behind your heart. How clever! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnificent, Jo! Love how you used the fabric. Very effective. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the hessian heart! Fab idea and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. très sympa, sobre et élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colour choices you have chosen, perfect creation, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful card, I love your use of jute fabric, I love the texture it gives! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!!! and I agree it would look good in other colours too. But love the Hessian.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love your clean and simple design! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Jo, and I see you won the challenge at Sister Act with it, big congrats! Love the texture of the heart.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on being featured at Little Red Wagon!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi again, Jo! I love your CAS card - the hessian adds such fab texture! So sophisticated! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...