My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 13 December 2013

Quick, easy & using up some stash!

Morning.........and a cold, damp one it is too! 
I'm off to town today when the kids have gone to school/college/work.....
..... hoping to get the last bits & bobs for Christmas .......wish me luck lol! 
So for today's card it needed it to be Christmas, plain, simple, wine if possible
& definitely no bling.....easy, huh......not for me!!! I'm not too sure about
it but there you go......thought I'd share it anyway.....and luckily it went down
a treat! Thanks for calling.....see you tomorrow!
xx

7 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely and festive. Love the design paper and ribbon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Jo - hope the shopping went well hun! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. très sympa, original avec une touche d'humour, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fun card Jo. Hope the shopping trip was successful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jo love it. hope your shopping went well.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jo.fab papers and i love the wordiing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...