My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Monday 9 September 2013

A little bit of bunting!

Hiya folks......happy Monday....hope you're all well & rested
after the weekend! We had a peaceful, lazy weekend topped off
with a very proud Mama Jo moment......my lovely boy, Nic,
played rugby Sunday morning....the team won & he got Man
of the Match!!!!
So today I'm sharing a little bit of bunting I made on
Saturday......all from scraps....just the thing to fill a little space!
It looks so much brighter & warmer IRL though.....think I need to
 work on my picture taking lol! Rightio, got to dash....got a
mountain of crafting........I mean ironing to do....thanks for
calling....see you soon!
xx

challenges I'd like to enter
anything goes @ 4 Krafty Girlz
anything goes @ Totally Gorjuss
anything goes @ 613 Avenue Create


14 comments:

  1. this caught my eye I have a top table bunting piece to create for an order love the little bows in between each bunting section, must remember that one, thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo, such a pretty design and I love the colours
    Well done to your son too!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bunting Jo - caught it on FB this morning and thought then how wonderful it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Nic! Your bunting is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and am now repaying the compliment and following you too! Your fabby bunting has reminded me I need to do some bunting for the cake stall for our rugby club mini's festival in a couple of weeks!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous banner, love the designs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so gorgeous jo.really pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the bunting hunni and gorgeous colours too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your banner looks wonderful! Will you hang it in your crafting room? It would look so pretty haug up in there!

    Sorry I haven't been by visiting. I have been finally getting some cards made so I have some ready for posts ahead. Finally over the jetlag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful banner, love the design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your son and love your bunting, very pretty!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous way to whittle down your stash! Your bunting is awesome and it appears that your son is as well! Lovely project! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful bunting! Id love this hanging in my craft room! Thank you for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge!
    Toni-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bunting...love the colours and the touch of black tulle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...