My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 19 October 2011

WOYWW 124



Oh, I love this - you get to have a peek at everyone else's workdesk's AND meet new blog buddies too!
Hosted by Julia, you can link up here. Not much going on today - I'm still battling the dreaded cold and feel dreadful so no crafting for me. I've joined with Ali's ATC swap and I did manage to get them finished  (you might just make them out in the middle of my desk) but can I find the little wallet things I bought to put them in??........no, they're nowhere to be found...........never mind, I'll just have to order some more!
Can't believe how tidy it looks....there's the usual bits and bobs, my lovely button jars, my promarker list, pen pots, to do pile.......ooooo and do you see that big brown box? That's some candy I won....it's fab.....will be getting stuck into that when I feel better!
Enjoy your day and don't forget to join my candy!
Jo x

13 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon and thanks for stopping by. Jan #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a tidy and organised desk!
    I have to say also, that your last post with your first ATC... had me smiling - what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realise that as soon as you've ordered some more wallets, the originals will turn up as surely as night follows day - tis the Law of Sod!! Love your Mummy LO from the previous post - very cute :D
    Hugs, LLJ #40 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is a really tidy space but I'm sure you'll soon make some crafty mess when you feel better...
    Love JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel up to making a mess soon hun, then you can come and tidy mine for me, well done on winning stash!! Lucky you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your feeling better soon can sympathise havent crafted for while now.
    Happy wednesday and have fab creative week ahead hugs judex 16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, good and bad, good thing your crafting space is staying tidy, bad you aren't feeling up to creating! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    thanks for the peek and sharing.xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better soon. That's a nice crafting space you have! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the desk this week! Thanks so much for sharing your WOYWW! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boy do I wish my desk looked as tidy as that…………….but it doesn’t.
    Don’t think it ever has, come to that, Lol!
    Congrats on the candy win, it fun to have new things to play with.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice craft corner) I wish I had the same))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you soon feel well enough to pile into that new candy, and untidy your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bridget #28 I agree, I have seen so many inspiring desks and crafts and enjoy all the stories to go with each post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...