My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Saturday 15 October 2011

Music saves my soul!

Morning, am SOOO pleased Marcea is back with this Saturday treat - I love it!! This week i've chosen "Sweet child of mine" by Guns N Roses - click here to view
Why not pop over to Marcea's crafting corner and join in, it's a real trip down memory lane. This week my daughter, Rebecca, is joining in too, on her blog - http://becciscraftcorner.blogspot.com/ - she's only 9 but loves music!
Hopefully i'll be back later if i can squeeze in some craft time before Saturday night tv!!
Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Oh a classic! I love love love this song! thanks for reminding what a goodie this one is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! Always reminds me of my college days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. total classic .... love it!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...